Commercial Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Experts
Serving Orlando and All Surrounding Cities
Marathon Air is a full service commercial air conditioning and refrigeration company. We provide service to all parts of the Greater Orlando area. About 90% of our customers are other businesses. This has been true since we first opened our doors. We truly specialize in commercial work, which can save you a lot of headache because we know what we are doing. We also care about our customers and our workmanship, which is fairly priced. When our phone rings, most often there is a regular customer on the other end of the line or referrals from existing customers. We earn this loyalty by always doing our best work and keeping our prices reasonable.
Marathon Air provides the type of quality commercial air conditioning and refrigeration service and attention to detail that will make you happy that you called us and genuinely eager to refer us to your family and friends.
Our Foundation for HVAC and Refrigeration Work: Referrals
We have built this commercial A/C and refrigeration business almost exclusively through referrals. We regularly receive compliments from existing commercial air conditioning and refrigeration customers regarding our outstanding service and fair prices.
The owner has been working in the restaurant and commercial refrigeration business since 1991. He formed Marathon Air and expanded to include commercial air conditioning about 8 years ago. We believe that we are one of the best kept, money-saving secrets of many Orlando businesses. Many of them trust us implicitly. So they call year after year, whenever they have commercial refrigeration or air conditioning needs of any kind.
One Big Money-Saving HVAC Compressor Story
Saying “we are honest” and “we will save you money” sounds so common. Many companies speak those words but do not deliver. We are the real deal. But how can we prove the unknown to you?
Well, the only idea is to tell just one of many stories, which happened as we were writing this website. This story is not unique for us.
Competitor Quote for Recommended Commercial A/C System Replacement: $12,000.00
Last week, we went to a new commercial customer, who called from the Internet. Their longtime a/c service company told them they needed a new compressor for a large industrial refrigeration system. They had a quote of $12,000 and wanted another one from us. Sure, we said, we’ll be right over. We aren’t afraid of competition when it comes to pricing.
So, we went there, and quickly realized that the contactor was broken. Cost to repair: $750. We were hired and the entire job was completed within one business day. This was a substantial business fully expecting to spend 12K for a new compressor when they called us. Needless to say, the customer was thrilled, and we would not be surprised to hear from them again.
Sometimes we can save you hundreds, sometimes thousands, by suggesting a repair instead of replacement.
On the other hand, if your commercial A/C or refrigeration unit is broken, it really might be time to replace it. Or even if it can be repaired, it might make more financial sense to replace it, because older equipment may continue breaking. Also older units typically cost much more in energy usage. But we will always give you the option if the unit can be repaired.
More importantly, when we weld a joint, we weld it to stay. There are plenty (o’ plenty) of ways to cut corners in the a/c business and we utilize none of them. The problem with HVAC work in particular is that you cannot see and further probably do not understand the work. This increases the need to find a company that you believe you can trust.
If your commercial air conditioning or refrigeration system is not working, we are much more likely to give you real financial options because repairing complicated pieces of equipment is more difficult than replacement. And we are highly skilled at both.
Our company philosophy of providing high quality workmanship, while staying fair with our prices, has generated many returning customers over the years. We have earned their trust and we would like a chance to earn yours, too.
From Simple Thermostat Changes or System Repairs to Ground-Up Bare Wall Commercial Installs
No job too small or too large. Really.
We Welcome Residential A/C Customers
Although we specialize in commercial a/c and refrigeration, we don’t turn our noses up at residential air conditioning jobs. In fact, we handle them regularly. The are simple math compared to the commercial HVAC stuff. Our residential a/c prices are competitive in the industry.
Where We Work
Marathon Air provides commercial air conditioning and refrigeration services throughout all parts of Central Florida, including:
|Winter Garden Commercial Air ConditioningWinter Garden Commercial Refrigeration||Orlando Air Conditioning CommercialOrlando Refrigeration Commercial
…and all points in between.
$25 Off Service Call
$25 Off Your Next Service Call. Redeem by Circling (Following) Marathon Air On Google +. Then just call (407) 877-2006 to schedule your next appointment. Make sure to mention that you circled us when you call!
Another benefit of following us is that we publish meaningful blog entries on Google Plus, which may help you avoid costly mistakes with your HVAC and refrigeration equipment.
- Big Name Refrigeration Repair Companies Small On Service: Well I have another story where the customer was told they needed a new unit when what they really needed was a new refrigeration repair technician. Actually this establishment was told to get two new...
- What's Happening At Marathon Air: Where Does the Time Go? We recently finished installing a commercial air conditioning system for Everest Concepts in Orlando. They are an awesome catering company with a very stylish designed facility, great for parties and weddings....
- Why Should You Carefully Select Your Commercial HVAC or Refrigeration Repair Technician?: Commercial HVAC and Refrigeration Technicians Are Not the Same--And How this Could Save You Lots of Money Many Orlando restaurants, convenience stores, schools, churches, clubs, bakeries, delis, and bars have all sorts of refrigeration equipment. These...
- A/C Can Be High Tech, Which Realtors Say Can Help Sell Your Home: A recent survey showed that interest among realtors and their clients for home technology is high. In the past couple of years, 9/10 of realtors have been involved in buying, selling, or showing a home with...
- Air Conditioner Replacement: The Ever Burning Question: Should You Repair or Replace Your Air Conditioner? Should you repair, replace or replace even if not in need of repair? I would like to give you some ideas on whether to...